Thursday, March 8, 2018

So far this year at little farmstead... (Part 1)

As we head into spring, and find ourselves already in the third month of 2018, I want to thank each of you for visiting and reading along here on the blog. It really means a lot to me. I'm grateful for your comments, and also for those of you who connect with me through social media. Thank you!

I thought this would be a good time to round up posts this year to date, some of which you may not have seen. 
(Looking back, even I'd already forgotten about some of them. Life is full, isn't it? ;)

If you'd like to read the full posts, just click on the pictures or captions below...







5 comments:

  1. I love your dining room table and chairs. So pretty. Love seeing your sweet little chickens too.
    Have a great Friday and wonderful weekend.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kris. Hope you have a wonderful weekend too!

      Delete
  2. can you tell me where the table runner came from? I would love to have tea in the dining room, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betty - the table runner was made out of an old European grain sack (basically you open up the sack - or remove the side stitching, and hem the edges). If you google "Little Farmstead Grain Sacks" you will find a post where I provide my favorite places to purchase grain sacks, as well as where you can find runners and pillows already made. Hope you enjoy the weekend!

      Delete
  3. Hello where were the lovely chairs from? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
adding pinterest script 3. Changing the Position of the Pin it! button The cool thing about this code is that you have some freedom over where the Pinterest button for Blogger will go over the image. Take a look at the code that you just copied and pasted into the HTML for the word 'center'.